I hope everyone had a wonderful Earth Day! Save that new stainless steel straw for the next few pavilions, because this cocktail doesn't need one! Day 2 of my Drinking Around the World leads me to the Norway Pavilion.
Norway: Viking Coffee
Mmmm coffee…..This delicious alcoholic coffee can be found at the Kingla Bakeri Og Kafé. I’m a coffee junkie, so this is perfect for me! It’s served either hot or cold, depending on your preference too. Man, I could really go for a glass of this and that fantastic Olaf Oreo cheesecake.
- 6 oz coffee (or 1 K-Cup on the smallest drink setting)
- 1 oz Kamora coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Whipped cream (if desired)
- Just mix ingredients together – or, over ice if you prefer iced coffee.
Stay tuned for the next drink around the world: China.